Good morning, Brooklyn. I know it's not your birthday or anything but The Digital Library (me) decided to celebrate you today just the same. Some moments in your history are warm and special, others are sad or shameful. But they all belong to you. So you move on. You grow. You try to make tomorrow just a little bit better.
I'm still taking about Brooklyn, right?
- War Bond Drive, 1939-1945
- Spokanos Family, Coney Island 1978
- Pratt Institute, Pupils at Work 1891
- Newspaper Boys Taken under Brooklyn Bridge after Midnight, 1900-37
- Brooklyn Friends Seminary, 112 Schermerhorn
- High Holidays on Williamsburg Bridge, 1909
- East River, 1905
- Washington’s Headquarters, 1732-99
- Montague Street between Court and Clinton
- Officers of the National Negro Business League, 1907
- Brooklyn Civil Rights, 1963
- Miss Brooklyn, 1939-40
- The Willie B, 1904