html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Infinity Kusama

PAGES

Monday, June 11, 2012

Infinity Kusama

So Yayoi Kusama and Louis Vuitton went ahead and collaborated behind my back. In regards to this, I only have two words: the nerve!




Allow me to explain why I am so hot and bothered by this news. All seventeen regular readers of Lounging at the Waldorf will recognize Yayoi Kusama as a former Monday Muse. This accolade, along with Japan's National Lifetime Achievement Award, ranks as one of her highest honors, I'm sure. And, Louis Vuitton is, of course, is the only fashion house for which I contacted GodSo, since I have made it crystal clear that I love both Yayoi and Louis, do I find this betrayal personal? Why yes, I do. I mean, for Christ's sakes, Vuitton! She lives in a mental institution so like you've literally created crazy pants! 


I didn't mean that. I'm just tired. I love you guys. You're the best. I love you, I love you, I love you...




The clothing line is called "Infinity Kusama" and of it I am infinity jealous. Let's face it, unless they tack on the words "for Target" to the title, I'm ass out. 



But, it's cool. These clothes wouldn't have looked that great on me anyway. Well, this last one would.

*sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment