html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Friday Night Videos

PAGES

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Night Videos

I have never been a nerd. A dork, yes. A buffoon, sure. A loser, a lamo, a geek? Yeah, like all three at the same time. But never, ever a nerd.

Nerdism takes too much time.

Nerds are knowledgable. They do research and make costumes. They attend conferences and spend time in chat rooms. I have never put that much energy into anything which, I suppose, is why I still live in a tiny apartment on a noisy block in Brooklyn. Nerds, on the other hand, apply themselves. The only thing I've ever applied regularly is lipstick and I'm not even as vigilant about that as I used to be.

Check out this side project from the creative minds at SNL. It's about people waiting in line to see the premiere of a sci fi movie. These guys know being a nerd is more than a lifestyle. It's a calling.

Have a nerdy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment