html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Collezione

PAGES

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Collezione

My birthday is a few weeks away and as usual, I hate that. So maybe you'd like to be a pal. Maybe you'd like to think about ME, for once. MY NEEDS and PSYCHOTIC feelings about getting OLD. Instead of directing me towards a THERAPIST (again), perhaps you'd rather go into DEBT to buy me these select items from the Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione

What? Is that a collective YES that I hear? Aw, jeez. You guys are the BEST!

 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.

 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.

 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.

 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.

 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.

 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.

 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.

 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.

 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.
 Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2013 collezione.

No comments:

Post a Comment