html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Ooooh, fancy design!

PAGES

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ooooh, fancy design!

When I was a kid, my mom did a lovely thing by trying to keep me healthy. Instead of pudding or processed fruit in a can like other kids had, she put wholesome raisins in my lunch box. All natural, no preservative raisins which I, horrible ingrate that I was, never ate. 

Truth be told, they were too sweet and kind of hurt my mouth and stomach. Even now, I only enjoy raisins as part of something bigger like trail mix, stuffing, or cookies. But on their own? Blech.

Perhaps if the raisins came in this amazing packaging of Stafidenios Rasins designed by Matadog Design, I would have eaten them. No, no I wouldn't have. I would have just played with the box.

Oh, well. I guess me and the raisins were never meant to be. But they look awesome! And there's no tools or glue needed!






via The Dieline

No comments:

Post a Comment