html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Friday Night Videos

PAGES

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Night Videos

First World Problems. Like germs and skinny jeans, they're everywhere. Even if this is the first time you've heard the term, chances are, you or someone you know has experienced this crisis.

"What's is a First World Problem?" you might ask. "How did I get it?" and "Is it truly deserving of those capital letters?"

Once you see these examples, you there will be no doubt in your mind that like Lou Gehrig's Disease or Bell's palsy, this epidemic is the frightening proper noun of our times.




Yeah, I know most of the world lives on $2 a day but let me tell you - This. Shit. Is. Rough.

Seriously, how dare I get frustrated when a train or a doctor is running late. There are trains! I have a doctor! There's clean drinking water and sheets a few feet from where I'm sitting right now...and they're mine! 

But at least we can First World laugh at ourselves and that's good, right? Or do we as a society need a little outlook adjustment? Count our blessings, be thankful for what we have, and all that. Woah, that sounds like work and work makes me dizzy and sleepy. For those effects, I'd rather drink vino. Let's just laugh about it, 'kay? 

Have a First World Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment