html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Bernardo Broke It Down

PAGES

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bernardo Broke It Down

At Katya's birthday dinner, Bernardo broke it down. You might not want to read this, actually, because it'll change the way you look at every person in world. It's also freakishly spot on so be brave, take a deep breath, and get a load of this. He said:


All men are idiots.
All women are crazy.

Why the hell hasn't anyone told me this sooner? I could have saved a lot of energy had I just never expected a dude to grow a little something between his ears or had just known my girlfriends have to be the center of negative attention. I could have put a down payment on a house with all the money I've wasted on therapy. Hell, I could have at least bought a trailer with all the money I spent on booze trying to forget it all!

So, thanks, Bernardo. I don't know whether to hug you or slug you, but since I'm crazy I'll just do both then cry about it when I'm done.

One Idiot, One Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment