html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Friday Night Videos

PAGES

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Night Videos


Does the universe have a purpose? That's the question pondered in this video. Have I ever even stopped to consider such a thing until watching this video all of five seconds ago? Uh, no.

On the one hand, this makes me feel incredibly shallow. I don't ponder the universe - what a navel gazer! But at the same time, I am at this very moment realizing that I'm a hell of a lot less pessimistic than I thought I was. And here I thought I was a jaded old bird! It's a kind of wide eye, open hearted sensation. Kind of buoyant. Wait a minute. Is this  what is know as "a promising outlook on life?" Weird.

Quick recap:


  • If the universe has a purpose, then it has a purpose for me and I don't have to be filled head to toe with piping hot anxiety like I have been for the past 35 years. 
  • But if the universe does not have a purpose, then life is utterly meaningless and I can wear birght red lipstick and kimonos everyday, eat nothing but apple pie, dance in the streets, and I don't have to be filled head to toe with piping hot anxiety like I have been for the past 35 years. 


Do you see how either way this not a win-win situation but a fucking win-win-win-win-win for someone as cracked out as me?

Damn, this is a good day.

Have a win-win weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment