html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: One day...

PAGES

Monday, December 24, 2012

One day...

One of these days, I am going to be that person who really gets it together for the holidays. I'll be baking and decorating and stylishly costumed. I'll be inviting  over the friends and neighbors who are all terribly interesting with their thoughtful conversations and witty chit chat. And I'll be wowing them with my organic, wine soaked pot roasts, grilled broccoli tossed in anchovies, and a celery root purée.



We'll finish the evening with spice cake and amarro. Or we'll have a daytime soirée where we make little objects de noël with equal amounts of scavenged materials and undisputed glamor.


I'm just trying to have memories to last a lifetime and I want to do it under the crocheted earthiness of a bedazzled branch with all of you!


Until then, I'll just sit here in my sweats not doing any of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment