html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Friday Night Videos

PAGES

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Night Videos

Every few months, I go through a thing where I realize all of my clothes are crap and I need a closet full of new ones. This feeling is never satisfied because then you go to stores you can afford where you realize all their clothes are crap. So you look at magazines at clothes you cannot afford and shockingly, those clothes are crap, too.

The fact of the matter is, if you want to look a certain way, it takes a lot of effort. I understand why people just say, "Screw it" and wear the same pair of jeans and a puffer jacket for the rest of their lives.

But I can't do it.

So I am always hunting for the right cardigan, the perfect coat, the shoes to end all shoes. The nautilus of apparel is eternal and I am a damn fool for following it's endless spiral! The Conchords were right. Fashion is danger.

Have a dangerous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment