html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Friday Night Videos

PAGES

Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Night Videos

Meghan O'Neill is my new best friend and she doesn't even know it. So weird how that works out sometimes. Like Benicio Del Toro. He has no idea that we used to be married.

It happened in 2000, right after I saw Traffic. He walked off the movie screen, swept me out of my seat and was all, "Baby, let's just go to Vegas and do this!"

I was shocked and was rather bloated from the all the popcorn and Sprite I'd consumed during the film. I needed a tactic, one that was both romantic and bought me enough time to deflate.

"Ai, no, mi dulce amor," I purred. "Mañana, en la isla de Vieques."

Like most people who are bilingual, Benicio LOVES it when I butcher his native tongue.

And so when the swelling went down in my face and tummy, we were married in a beautiful beach wedding with dolphins and pirates as our witnesses. Our marriage was a happy one until I heard Outkast at which point I married André 3000.


Have a butchered weekend!


JCrew Crew episode 4 from Meghan O'Neill on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment