html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Fresh Donuts

PAGES

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fresh Donuts

I always thought if I were a dessert, I'd probably be some sort of an apple concoction - maybe a pie or a crumble or an apple brown betty which is when your starch is old bread instead of cake or crust. Yes, I have thought of these things and you would have, too, if you'd dated a stoner in college. 

Like how I put the red-eyed, smokey blame on him? So mature.



Anyway, now that I'm looking at these people as donuts, I'm having a bit of an identity crisis. I'm thinking maybe my true, deep fried self has been a bear claw or churro all along and I didn't even know it!



And as these goofy, dare I say completely pointless, thoughts swirl around my brain mixing it up with my inability to stay on point or make a decision, I just realized, I am and probably a twist. A long, glazed twist.


All images by the Marlin Network


No comments:

Post a Comment