html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Friday Night Videos

PAGES

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Night Videos

This story is perfectly short and amazingly interesting. 

This morning, my charming husband (not as charming as the dude above, but close) asked me what I want to do for my birthday. As my Becoming an Old Hag Day isn't until October, I replied, "I really haven't given it any thought. If I had, you would be able to see the scars on my wrists."

But, in a remarkable twist of fate, the answer came to me in a You Tube video. Like everyone else, fate uses the internet now. This is a video (really, it's closer to a fine film) asks the question, "Do you ever wonder what your ancestors during the early ages or mediaeval era ate for lunch?"

Why, yes I have and I always assumed the answer was "syphilis." But apparently they ate raw meat, live fish, and scurmin burts.

Divine. I do hope they take reservations. Enjoy your meal...


...and have a mediaeval weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment