html xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Lounging at the Waldorf: Friday Night Videos

PAGES

Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Night Videos


When I was a lass, that whole rah-rah sports team, dorm room, college in middle of nowhere Indiana was not attractive to me. No judgement. Just not my style.

I went to university in San Francisco. I shared a drafty Victorian with my boyfriend and a cat named Mars. I drank cheap red wine, wore thrift store dresses, and collected used records. Basically, I was getting a degree in Crazy Old Lady. And you know I got straight A's because look at me now, blogging in my panties on a Friday night - heeeeeeeey!

School was something I attended but it definitely wasn't MY LIFE. Maybe it should have been MY LIFE but instead I was really into gallery openings and garage sales. If you've ever seen the art in San Francisco, you know that a gallery opening and a garage sale are more or less the same thing.

So, now that you know my lack of American college-iness, it will be no surprise to you that I've never set foot in a sorority. Unless I'm on an architectural tour or got kidnapped, I'm guessing I never will. Again, no judgement. It's like flip flops with socks or those people who do all cabbage diets. Just not my style.


No comments:

Post a Comment